Check out our newest additions:
Hicksville’s Historical Society had its beginnings in the 1970’s when area citizens formed “The Friends of St. Paul’s,” a group dedicated to rescuing the 1875 Episcopal Church from its dilapidated state. This group’s hard work resulted in the addition of the building to the National Register of Historic Places. A decade later, the group expanded their mission and changed their name to The Hicksville Historical Society, Inc.
The historical society has three goals:
Today, historical society volunteers help maintain St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in cooperation with the Episcopal Diocese of Ohio; help Johnson Memorial Library maintain The Land Office, where a collection of historical items is housed; and assist as requested with local historical projects.
For more information about the Historical Society, Hicksville history, or to report errors, please email us at email@example.com.
and all contents Copyright © 2006 The Hicksville Historical Society, Inc. All
Web design and maintenance by Andrew Haver, Surf’s Up Ink.